FS: Apple Logo for kids (Book)
Author Message
 FS: Apple Logo for kids (Book)

http://www.*-*-*.com/

I have a few spare copies of the TAB book called 'Apple Logo
for kids.'  They are brand new and many of the examples will
work with standard versions of Logo.  There are some excellent
examples and many programs.  I probably have enough of them
for an entire class.  They are $10 per copy which includes shipping
with-in the US.   If you need several let me know and I can work
something out.

Regards,

Robert

Robert L. Doerr (MCNE, MCP, A+)
26308 Cubberness
St. Clair Shores, MI 48081
Tel: (810) 777-1313

WEB Site: http://www.*-*-*.com/
"Keeping Personal Robots alive!"
Heathkit HEROS (Jr, 1, & 2000), Androbots, & MAXX STEELE.

Thu, 03 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. FS: Apple Logo for kids (Book)

2. FS: Apple Logo for kids (Book) w/pictures

3. FS: Apple Logo for kids (Book) w/pictures

4. FS: Apple Logo for kids (Book)

5. FS: Apple Logo for kids (Book)

6. Apple Logo for Kids

7. Apple Logo for Kids

8. LOGO-L> Apple Logo - for Apple IIe

9. LOGO-L> Books for teaching kids programming

10. FS: Logo Related Books and Literature

11. LOGO-L> Apple logo/MSW Logo

12. LOGO-L> teaching logo to young kids