Looking for Public Domain Version of Logo
Author Message
 Looking for Public Domain Version of Logo

Quote:

> Where can you find the Berkeley distribution ?

> >The Berkeley Logo distribution includes C source files.

I am eagerly trying to find windows versions of logo for use on PC's.

Anyone know of sources? Where can I find the Berkeley Logo files?

Any help would be appreciated. Its strange, but I can call up Programmer's
Paradise and order just about anything in the world but I can't seem to find
sources for LOGO.

Ermine Todd III

or

Sun, 23 Aug 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Looking for Public Domain Version of Logo

Quote:

>Anyone know of sources? Where can I find the Berkeley Logo files?

Berkeley Logo for Unix, DOS, and Mac is available by anonymous FTP
from anarres.cs.berkeley.edu in the directory pub/ucblogo:

        pub/ucblogo/ucblogo.tar.gz      Unix version, gzipped
        pub/ucblogo/ucblogo.sea.hqx     Mac version, self-extracting
        pub/ucblogo/blogo.exe           DOS version, extract with
                                                blogo -d c:\

MSWLogo, George Mills' adaptation for Windows, is available at
http://www.ultranet.com/~mills/

All of these include runnable Logo interpreters, documentation,
and C source files for the Logo interpreter.

Mon, 24 Aug 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Looking for Public Domain Version of Logo
Ermine ==>

Take a look at http://www.ultranet.com/~mills.  You'll find a freeware version of
Logo for Windows that's competitive with any commercial package.

Regards...Jim Muller

Tue, 25 Aug 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Looking for Public Domain Version of Logo

Quote:

> Ermine ==>

> Take a look at http://www.ultranet.com/~mills.  You'll find a freeware version of
> Logo for Windows that's competitive with any commercial package.

> Regards...Jim Muller

Thanks,

I've downloaded the files and am quite impressed. Very nice application, especially
for it being Freeware. Will have to play (VBG), with it some but so far it's looking
very nice.

--ET--

Fri, 28 Aug 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Looking for Public Domain Version of Logo

2. Looking for a good (any) public domain logo

3. Looking for Public Domain Logo / Teaching Computer Science

4. FAQ on public-domain versions of forth?

5. public domain Logo wanted

6. public domain logo for a pc?

7. Public Domain PC Logo ?

8. Public Domain Logo

9. Public domain LOGO / other elementary educational sw

10. Public Domain/Shareware version of Fortran

11. Public Domain MS-DOS version of PROLOG?

12. Public Domain/Shareware version of Fortran