LOGO Turtle robots (WTB)
Author Message
 LOGO Turtle robots (WTB)

I'm looking for any old Turtle robots that were used to demonstrate
the logo language in a physical way.  Some of the models are:
Armadillo, Nomad, Tasman, Terripin, Valiant, and others.  If you
have any (working or not) that you'd consider selling please let
me know.

Regards,

Robert

Robert L. Doerr (MCNE, MCP, A+)
26308 Cubberness
St. Clair Shores, MI 48081
Tel: (810) 777-1313

WEB Site: http://www.*-*-*.com/
"Keeping Personal Robots alive!"
Heathkit HEROS (Jr, 1, & 2000), Androbots, & MAXX STEELE.

Mon, 29 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Old LOGO Robots (Turtles)

2. Turtles, Robots, & LOGO

3. Turtle /logo robot

4. Robot Turtle...(Terapin Turtle)...need info...

5. Robot Turtle...(Terapin Turtle)...need info...

6. LOGO-L>My DOS turtle needs to become an NT turtle

7. Searching for Geo-Logo / Turtle Math / Turtle Paths

8. Searching for Geo-Logo / Turtle Math / Turtle Paths

9. Searching for Geo-Logo / Turtle Math / Turtle Paths

10. tethered turtle/robot

11. LOGO-L> Robot running LOGO

12. LOGO-L> robots with Logo