LOGO-L> To Yehuda (since his email is down)
Author Message
 LOGO-L> To Yehuda (since his email is down)

ftp://cher.media.mit.edu/pub/logo/software/mswlogo/LOGO32.ZIP

Note LOGO32.ZIP is upper case (it is an .EXE only)

This might take care of your "Beep" problem and your "Hebrew"
text problem.

George Mills

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 14 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. LOGO-L> Re:Yehuda

2. logo-l> Yehuda's robe

3. LOGO-L> Re: Shut Down Command

4. LOGO-L> dumming down

5. LOGO-L> Mail Server Down

6. LOGO-L> Apple logo/MSW Logo

8. WTD: 'ls -lR '->HTML code

9. am i gonna go down in flames??

10. I am looking for email address of Rodney W. Johnson

11. LOGO-L> Re: A spiral for yehuda's Galary

12. LOGO-L> A spiral for yehuda's Galary