LOGO-L> Microworlds (Tues. 11/9)
Author Message
 LOGO-L> Microworlds (Tues. 11/9)

I am trying to learn more about Microworlds Logo, but so far the Logo
resources I have found on the Web deal with other dialects of Logo.  Can
the readers recommend any Web sites (other than microworlds.com) or
publications specifically for Microworlds Logo?  Thank you.

        Howard Wachtel
Try Juno Web: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 27 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 LOGO-L> Microworlds (Tues. 11/9)
International Society for Technology in Education has lots of books for
using Microworld
web site:http://www.iste.org    phone number is 1-800-336-5191

Most of the suggestions that you read on this list work for microworld
with some adjustments.   I have used them with success.   But do try the
source above.  I have used all the books that are suggested.
Susan Weiss

Sat, 27 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 LOGO-L> Microworlds (Tues. 11/9)
You can being at the Logo Users Ring
http://www.atlantic.net/~caggiano/logo/logoring.html

Quote:

--
Frank Caggiano

http://www.atlantic.net/~caggiano/
ICQ# 20694472

Sun, 28 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. LOGO-L> Re: MicroWorlds Logo Assistance

2. LOGO-L> MicroWorlds Tools

3. LOGO-L> Shooting a rocket (MicroWorlds)

4. LOGO-L> slideshow (MicroWorlds)

5. LOGO-L> Deleting pages in MicroWorlds

6. LOGO-L> RE: MicroWorlds question

7. LOGO-L> MicroWorlds question

8. LOGO-L> Microworlds

9. LOGO-L> slideshow (MicroWorlds)

10. LOGO-L> Evaluation of ToonTalk versus MicroWorlds

11. LOGO-L> MicroWorlds platforms

12. LOGO-L> MicroWorlds web page