Programming a Logo Interpreter (Compiler????)
Author Message
 Programming a Logo Interpreter (Compiler????)

I have been working on a Logo interpreter for a While now, and it works
rather well at this point (a bit of problems with variables, though...)
anyhow, i was wondering if anyone would be interested in a Logo compiler (I
am talking about the full-up version of Logo - not just Turtle Graphics,
although tose are fine too.)  I am just wondering if anyone would actually
USE a logo compiler before I go off and write one...Thanks!

- Kyle Watkins

"I am Pentium of Borg.  Division is Futile. You will be approximated."

Sat, 06 Jun 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. I need a logo interpreter or compiler

2. logo interpreter/compiler for PC

3. looking for logo compilers/interpreters

4. HyperLogo LOGO Compiler/interpreter available in Pre-Alpha

5. VRML compiler/ interpreter ?? for programming

6. newbie: freeware logo program w/compiler

7. newbie: freeware logo program w/compiler

8. LOGO-L> Logo compiler

9. LOGO-L> Programming in Logo

10. LOGO-L> a teaching program for logo

11. LOGO-L> Logo teaching program

12. I have just wrote tiny logo interpreter in Flash 5