Sent: Monday, May 14, 2001 8:05 AM

Subject: [LogoForum] Re: Lesson on List Processing

In MSWLogo you could do things like:

show iseq 1 5
[1 2 3 4 5]

show iseq 4 10
[4 5 6 7 8 9 10]

show filter [3 > ?] iseq 1 5
[1 2]

show filter [3 < ?] iseq 1 5
[4 5]

show filter [0 = remainder 360 ?] iseq 1 360
[1 2 3 4 5 6 8 9 10 12 15 18 20 24 30 36 40 45 60 72 90 120 180 360]

Daniel

LogoForum messages are archived at:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thu, 19 Feb 2004 22:14:16 GMT

1. functional.py 0.6 - Functional Programming in Python

2. functional.py 0.7 - Functional programming in Python

3. functional.py - functional programming in Python

4. functional.py 0.7 - Functional programming in Python

5. functional.py 0.6 - Functional Programming in Python

6. functional.py - functional programming in Python

7. US PhD programs strong on functional programming?

8. ICFP Functional Programming Contest

9. ICFP functional programming contest -- deadline correction

10. Reminder -- ICFP functional programming contest starts Thursday!

11. Tacit/functional programming

12. Is C a functional programming language?