Sent:   Saturday, September 27, 1997 2:23 PM
To:     RAY CATZEL

Cc:     Logo-L
Subject:        Re: LOGO-L> Re: Multiple Turtles

> if 100 < distance "t2 [towards "t2]
> end

I think this should be
        [SETH TOWARDS "T2]

Will you please recheck it?
[RAY CATZEL]  I don't have to recheck it. I pasted it directly from the
documentation. We also use it regularly. It is a great fun way for the kids to
construct their games. Typically a monster chases after you, or a missile is
fired at you. The Logo purists don't know what they are missing!
[RAY CATZEL]  Shana Tova!

Wed, 15 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. LOGO-L> Re: Multiple Turtles

2. LOGO-L> Multiple Turtles

3. LOGO-L> Multiple Turtles

4. LOGO-L> Multiple turtles

5. LOGO-L>My DOS turtle needs to become an NT turtle

6. LOGO-L> Apple logo/MSW Logo

8. Searching for Geo-Logo / Turtle Math / Turtle Paths

9. Searching for Geo-Logo / Turtle Math / Turtle Paths

10. Searching for Geo-Logo / Turtle Math / Turtle Paths

11. LOGO-L> Total Turtle Trip

12. LOGO-L> Total Turtle Trip