logo problem...can someone help?
Author Message
 logo problem...can someone help?

I'm having absolute trouble writing the snowflake procedure in Computer
Science Logo Style page 100 something or other.

It's a classic problem, so some logo-heads will recognize it, but I
can't get it to work. can someone help????

Mon, 24 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Protected Mode Init Problem: Can someone help?

2. Can someone please help a Newbie with a redirection problem

3. Hello, can someone help me with problem in a custom widget when moving window

4. Someone please take over the Logo mailing list

5. Someone Please Help Me - I Help You in Any Software Queries/Programming/Coding

6. Someone Please Help Me - I Help You in Any Software Queries/Programming/Coding

7. Someone Please Help Me - I Help You in Any Software Queries/Programming/Coding

8. Someone Please Help Me - I Help You in Any Software Queries/Programming/Coding

9. Someone Please Help Me - I Help You in Any Software Queries/Programming/Coding

10. Someone Please Help Me - I Help You in Any Software Queries/Programming/Coding

11. Someone Please Help Me - I Help You in Any Software Queries/Programming/Coding

12. Someone Please Help Me - I Help You in Any Software Queries/Programming/Coding