Turning rote to wonder
Author Message
 Turning rote to wonder

I wish I had better?intuitive perception, a huge pedagogy toolbox,
unlimited patience, perseverance and a glowing love for those I teach.? On
days when?I have a good combination of these, the goal of turning rote to
wonder brings it's joys.
?
Since computers are less prone to having good days and bad days, would it
be too much to wish that it could compensate for my feeling lousy at times?
?
?
Cheers,
:-)? edwin

LogoForum messages are archived at:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 05 Jan 2005 01:37:24 GMT

1. Just wondering

2. Wonders of IBM's REXX compiler

3. I was wondering...

4. VA's table --wondering how

5. BASIC's WONDER !!!!!!!!!!

6. I was wondering...

7. I was wondering...

8. Sharing violations -- wondering...

9. Rlock() wonder..

10. I was wondering...

11. Just wondering

12. new programmer wondering what to learn