LOGO-L> a teaching program for logo
Author Message
 LOGO-L> a teaching program for logo

Hi Mark,
 Had a quick look at your site. It's good, but ...
 I think kids find MicroWorlds more evocative than MSWLogo
 There are lots of reasons.
 This goes against the grain for me too because I really like the idea of
OpenSource compared with Proprietary software ....
 MSWLogo is great for maths, animated gifs and 3D's and probably lots more I
don't appreciate fully.
 But MicroWorlds is more motivating for kids, no doubt about it IMO.
 In that respect I thought your site was a blast from the past.
-- Bill Kerr

Quote:
>as you may be aware some of us in the educational computing association
>of western australia (inc) (ecawa) are leading a renaissance of logo in
>this state. it is slow going as there are the usual issues of the famous
>steep learning curve and the lack of time teachers have to develop
>lessons.

>we are developing a site at

> http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 01 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. LOGO-L> Logo teaching program

2. LOGO-L> teaching logo to young kids

3. LOGO-L> teaching logo to young kids

4. LOGO-L> Free Logo Teaching Materials

5. : LOGO-L> LOGO self-taught

6. LOGO-L> Books for teaching kids programming

7. LOGO-L> Programming in Logo

8. LOGO-L> Apple logo/MSW Logo

10. Teaching Logo, not in English - and Logo Users Ring

11. LOGO-L> Re: LOGO-L> a 6 week curriculum for teaching Logo

12. LOGO-L> Learning/Teaching BOTH was: Calculator