What Logo are 'yall using?
Author Message
 What Logo are 'yall using?

You mean robotic floor turtles, right?  Try
http://www.*-*-*.com/ and click the robotics link.  Terrapin
has a bunch of drivers for several robotic systems.
http://www.*-*-*.com/ also has drivers for the Lego RCX.

If you want freeware, then try Jim Fuller at
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~jfuller/mswlogo/mswlogo.html

Cheers,
:-)  edwin

Quote:

> The message below is being cross-posted from comp.lang.logo.
Please reply

> And,  are turtles commercially  available?

LogoForum messages are archived at:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

John St. Clair  Vina Danks Middle School, Ontario-Montclair School District

LogoForum moderator    Board of Directors - Global SchoolNet Foundation

Mon, 21 Jun 2004 14:19:47 GMT

1. What Logo are 'yall using?

2. Urgent!!Oracle9i:using ODBC, I am noy able to link to my database tables using Access

3. PROLIFERATION: Glad to have yall here!

4. 'who am i' from unix

5. LOGO-L> Using Logo

6. LOGO-L> logo's speed

7. LOGO-L> Animated logo-gif's

8. Help with a view PLEASE I am using CW2003 and compiling in 32bit

9. I am considering using Clarion

10. Am I using this service correctly?

11. I am having trouble reading a time stamp on a video using OCR

12. I am using activex and everytime I save my vi it doubles in size