Date: Friday, January 02, 1998 11:53 PM
Subject: MSWLogo sound

>-John

>Date - 1 Jan 1998 23:52:35 GMT

>Usenet: comp.lang.logo
>------------------

>We're having problems with the SOUND command, running MSWLogo under
>Windows'95.  The SOUND command generates an extremely low-volume sound
>which one can barely hear when the speaker's volume knob is turned
>up completely.

>I've tried adjusting the software volume (SoundBlaster) controls, but
>they have no affect on the volume for LOGO's SOUND.  If anyone is
>familiar with this problem or has a suggested fix, I'd be very grateful
>for any help.

>Thanks in advance,

Thu, 22 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. LOGO-L> PC-LOGO syntax in MSWLogo

2. Sound through the sound card for MSWLogo?

3. LOGO-L> Sound through the sound card for MSWLogo?

4. LOGO-L> Re: MSWLogo

5. LOGO-L> MSWlogo for D. Barnett

6. LOGO-L> Web page + MSWLogo GUI Builder

7. LOGO-L> Bola magica (MSWLogo)

8. LOGO-L> oscillatory table with mswlogo bits

9. LOGO-L> Re: MSWlogo

10. LOGO-L> MSWLogo 6.2 is available

11. LOGO-L> Searching for MSWLogo (Spanish Version)

12. Odp: LOGO-L> MSWLogo 6.2 is available