LOGO-L> Logo for MAC
Author Message
 LOGO-L> Logo for MAC

Hi:

I have MSW logo at home PC but was restricted to UCB logo at kid's school
(5th grade) (MAC) for logo.

Could someone point to me how to save file in UCB Logo?  The file menu does
not provide file saving option.  Also, where can I find a good tutorial or
manual for UCB Logo? (The one installed with Logo is a very 'mechanical'
manual and does not provide any easy reading)

Is there a MSW equivalent LOGO on MAC that is as good and can work on old
MAC? (We have about 7 MACs in the classroom and some are very old)

Happy New Years!

- Jason Tseng from Saratoga, California, USA

Thu, 20 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. LOGO-L> MW Logo on a Mac

2. LOGO-L> Apple logo/MSW Logo

4. LOGO-L> Re: LOGO-L> Logo for MAC