LOGO-L> Searching for MSWLogo (Spanish Version)
Author Message
 LOGO-L> Searching for MSWLogo (Spanish Version)

 Hi. My name is Juan Antonio Esteban. I'm studing at Alfonso X University
 in Madrid (Spain). I'm looking for Logo in Spanish version because
 there's a lot of things that I don't understand in the English version.
 Please Could you help me. Thank you.

Tue, 15 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 LOGO-L> Searching for MSWLogo (Spanish Version)
I think there is a spanish version of MicroWorlds from LCSI.
Please check it out.

Wen

Quote:
> Hi. My name is Juan Antonio Esteban. I'm studing at Alfonso X University
> in Madrid (Spain). I'm looking for Logo in Spanish version because
> there's a lot of things that I don't understand in the English version.
> Please Could you help me. Thank you.

Tue, 15 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. LOGO-L> MSWLogo version of 10 fences

2. LOGO-L> Logo in spanish

3. LOGO-L> PC-LOGO syntax in MSWLogo

4. LOGO-L> Search for a Logo Teacher

5. LOGO-L> MS-DOS version of Logo

6. MswLogo (MicroSoft Windows) Logo Version 2.3 is available

7. LOGO-L> beta version star-logo

8. MswLogo (MicroSoft Windows Logo) version 2.2 is available

9. LOGO-L> Re: MSWLogo

10. LOGO-L> MSWlogo for D. Barnett

11. LOGO-L> Web page + MSWLogo GUI Builder

12. LOGO-L> Bola magica (MSWLogo)