LOGO-L> Intensive Logo in Australia
Author Message
 LOGO-L> Intensive Logo in Australia

I want a list of schools in Australia that use Logo / MicroWorlds intensively
(for a paper I'm writing). Here is my list so far:-

Methodist Ladies College, Melbourne
John Paul College (Brisbane)
The Glennie School, Toowoomba
Woodlands Anglican Girls School, Adelaide
Batlow Technology K-12 School, NSW

If your school qualifies for the list I'd be pleased to hear. By intensive I
think I mean that its an established part of the school policy, supported by
the Admin. by inservice time etc. (as distinct from individual enthusiasts like
my self who use MW/Logo intensively in my own classes but have not been able to
persuade the school as a whole to adopt it as a policy).

Bill Kerr
Paralowie R12 School
South Australia

Thu, 04 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT