How can you run Logo in XP
Author Message
 How can you run Logo in XP

Quote:

> 2) Someone asked a few messages ago if there are any Logo programs that
> teach science and math concepts. The sites recommended were mostly in
> Microworlds. Do you know any in MSW Logo?

> And here (Seems to be offline at the time):
> http://www.*-*-*.com/
> Mr. Fujikawa's WWW page which includes projects he has done
> with his High School Physics students in Japan.

I found the new incarnation of Mr. Fujikawa's site, here:
http://www.*-*-*.com/
http://www.*-*-*.com/
http://www.*-*-*.com/
link mantainers should update their sites.

But the first post didn't ask about math concepts (the subject of that
older message was: Physics and Science Demos)

LogoFE is a library of procedures that can be used to explore math
concepts (it's in Spanish):
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Daniel
OpenWorld Learning

LogoForum messages are archived at:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 21 Dec 2005 00:22:08 GMT

1. LOGO-L> Robot running LOGO

2. XP install stops CW5.5 from running.Help!!!

3. Programs Run Slower After You Install Windows XP SP-1

4. problems running under XP

5. slow running in XP?

6. Running Clarion on for DOS apps with Windows XP

7. Clipper program run very slow in a XP machine

8. problem at running clipper under Win XP Home

9. active x made on win95 won't run on win 2000/xp

10. I can't get LabVIEW 6.1 to install properly on a computer running XP.

11. I can't install LabVIEW 6.1 on a new Dell Machine running XP pro