LOGO-L> LOGO PHILOSOPHY & GIFTED CHILDREN
Author Message
 LOGO-L> LOGO PHILOSOPHY & GIFTED CHILDREN

Dear Sir
We are planning projects for gifted children of the kingdom of Saudi
Arabia. The program is under the supervision of the ministry of
education in this country. I worked through last year to prepare
projects for students who are gifted in mathematics. I centered most of
my projects around THE LOGO PHILOSOPHY in some sort of a generalized
setting. Do you know of any gifted children program that is going on a
similar orientation?

Fri, 29 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. LOGO-L> Logo - beyond philosophy

2. LOGO-L> Re: Logo - beyond philosophy

3. LOGO-L> Logo with young children

4. LOGO-L> Preparing children for Logo

5. LOGO-L> LOGO & GIFTED CHILDREN

6. Looking for articles on History of Logo and Philosophy of Logo

7. Need help on History of Logo and Philosophy of Logo

8. LOGO-L> Apple logo/MSW Logo

10. LOGO-L> CERTIFIED GIFTED PSYCHICS

11. LOGO-L> Re: Children, Games, and Learning