Sent: Monday, November 05, 2001 5:53 AM
Subject: Soak rice stick noodles in hot water

Drain in a colander and rinse in cold water. Prepare the sauce with fish
sauce, lemon juice and sugar.

To cook:
Heat 2 tablespoons of peanut oil in a wok. Pour in the beaten eggs, stirring
until they are done, set aside.

LogoForum messages are archived at:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 25 Apr 2004 14:20:37 GMT

1. Product Support Services - Moderate Security Alert - Virus Alert: Klez-E

2. Re-inventing hot water again and again

3. water water everywhere

4. EMAIL VIRUS ALERT

5. Virus Alert

6. Virus alert

7. Virus alert - I just got 3 mails w/ this, norton caught it

8. OT: VIRUS ALERT!

9. Virus Alert: Unwarrented?

10. Very Funny.vbs Virus Alert

11. FREE Virus Alert Newsletter