LOGO-L> Re: 3-D Artwork
Author Message
 LOGO-L> Re: 3-D Artwork

Quote:

> George,

> That chandelier of you is really beautiful.

> About MSWLogo help: How can I copy an example of a HELP page? All I
> could do is to copy the whole page.

> [[Yehuda]]

Select the text with the mouse and hit Menu->Edit->Copy (or <CTRL-C>)

Even though a window does not have a cursor they often still
support a selection. Netscape does the same thing.

George Mills

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Mon, 06 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 LOGO-L> Re: 3-D Artwork

Quote:

> > About MSWLogo help: How can I copy an example of a HELP page? All I
> > could do is to copy the whole page.

> > [[Yehuda]]

> Select the text with the mouse and hit Menu->Edit->Copy (or <CTRL-C>)

George,

Sorry, I cannot "select" text from the HELP menu. Ctrl+C copies to the
clipboard the *whole* page. Is there a way to copy only an example (in
order to run it) or some other *selected* portion?

Regards...

[[Yehuda]]

Mon, 06 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 LOGO-L> Re: 3-D Artwork

Quote:

> BTW: why do you say in MSWLogo SETSCREENCOLOR? What's wrong with SETBG?
> Nobody likes too much typing...

SETPENCOLOR    SETPC
SETFLOODCOLOR  SETFC
SETSCREENCOLOR SETSC