LOGO-L> Re: MSWlogo
Author Message
 LOGO-L> Re: MSWlogo

Quote:

> Hi George

> I even want to work for school and private with the newest release of
> MSWLogo. Is there a possibility to get informed when a new release is
> available, such as a mailinglist?

> I began working with LOGO at the c64 and lost it, and then I found your
> special MSWlogo with TCP/IP, that is what I was looking for...

> Otherwise I have an interest to mirror the newest versions to feed our
> customers interest to LOGO on one of our servers (www.centralnet.ch). Is
> there a possibility to do that?

> Regards,

> Oliver Marugg

I announce releases to comp.lang.logo and the logo-l mailing
list (visit my logo web page at http://www.*-*-*.com/  for
instructions to join the mailing list). The mailing list is
for all logo's.

You are welcome to mirror

ftp://ftp.softronix.com/pub/mills/public_html/download/

There is all sorts of web software that also will notify you
when a web page changes.

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 16 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. LOGO-L> PC-LOGO syntax in MSWLogo

2. LOGO-L> Re: MSWLogo

3. LOGO-L> MSWlogo for D. Barnett

4. LOGO-L> Web page + MSWLogo GUI Builder

5. LOGO-L> Bola magica (MSWLogo)

6. LOGO-L> oscillatory table with mswlogo bits

7. LOGO-L> MSWLogo 6.2 is available

8. LOGO-L> Searching for MSWLogo (Spanish Version)

9. Odp: LOGO-L> MSWLogo 6.2 is available

10. LOGO-L> floating point errors in MSWLogo

11. LOGO-L> windows functions in MSWLogo

12. LOGO-L> MSWLogo windows