Robotic bargains...
Author Message
 Robotic bargains...

Here you go, Bob.  RoboCode from IBM Corporation.  Here are the
online tutotial which give detailed intructions on how to download
the free java program from IBM.  Of course, the tutorials also teach
middle schoolers java.

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Enjoy!
:-)  edwin

Quote:
> Was:  A {*filter*} in a pinch

> >So I quickly loaded MSW on the available PCs, created a {*filter*},
and sold
> >the kids on a "Virtual Robot".  They bought it, had a lot of fun
and I
> >observed an unintended benefit.  The kids learned to lighten up!

> I'd like to see the Virtual robot, as I'm constantly looking for
low cost
> ways to introduce robotics. I find robotics such an

interdisciplinary arena

Quote:
> that theres something in it for almost all kids.

LogoForum messages are archived at:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 23 Oct 2004 11:48:58 GMT

1. Robotic bargains...

2. Robotic bargains...

3. Robotic Prosperity Engine

4. Robotic Arm Simulation

5. Forth for robotic control?

6. Inverse Kinematics Solution for Robotic Arm

7. Inverse Kinematics for Robotic Arm

8. idea for Inverse Kiematics of Robotic arm

9. Robotic Behavior and Fuzzy Logo

10. Robotic Behavior and Fuzzy Logo

11. "Robotic Park" exhibition and mini-conference

12. Significant Robotic announcement...