LOGO-L> re:out of space
Author Message
 LOGO-L> re:out of space

Tania,

Quote:
>My students have created MicroWorlds (DOS version) projects that have four
>or more pages, and often the error message Out of Space comes up. What can
>we do to retrieve the project?

I just had three of my students project lock up with this fatal error
yesterday. The best thing to do in this situation is to throw your arms up in
the air and scream. When you calm your students down it won't seem so bad to
them when you tell them to do all their work over.

I have found no solution to the problem. It normally occurs on projects with
multiple pages that have lots of things stamped and or snapped on them. But I
will have other students with lots of pages with lots of things on them and
they never have "the fatal" error.

My students are working on 386's with 4 megs of memoryif I move their files
over to my machine P166 32 megs of RAM it error still occurs on my machine.

Walt Smith
Cherry Middle School
Tulare, California

Mon, 05 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. LOGO-L> space fractals

2. LOGO-L> out of list space error

3. LOGO-L> Re: Problems in 3D Space

4. LOGO-L> out of space continued

5. LOGO-L> out of space

6. LOGO-L> Apple logo/MSW Logo

8. logo-l> Re: LOGO-L> VB: Out of Stack Space

9. LOGO-L> Re: LOGO-L> spaces around operators

10. LOGO-L> spaces around operators (was: LOGO-L> Computers in School)

11. WTD: 'ls -lR '->HTML code

12. LOGO-L> Welcome to logo-l