LOGO-L> freeze windows
Author Message
 LOGO-L> freeze windows

I'm using MW Win 95 version 2.0.
Has anyone discovered a way to freeze the three windows so that they
don't move around on the screen?  My first graders somehow move the
windows all around and keep losing them!
Clare

Mon, 13 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 LOGO-L> freeze windows

Quote:
>I'm using MW Win 95 version 2.0.
>Has anyone discovered a way to freeze the three windows so that they
>don't move around on the screen?  My first graders somehow move the
>windows all around and keep losing them!
>Clare

Clare,

I have the same problem with some of my 7th and 8th grade students using MW
2.0 on the Mac.  I don't know how to prevent it from happening.

-John

John St. Clair               Board of Directors - Global SchoolNet Foundation
Technology Teacher           moderator schl-sig-logo and logo-l
Vina Danks Middle School
Ontario-Montclair School District
Ontario, California, USA

Mon, 13 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. LOGO-L> Windows and Berkeley Logo

2. LOGO-L> PC Logo for Windows 2

3. Exception>>#exit: causes image to freeze

4. Debug step in or over Semaphore>>critical: freezes VW.

5. LOGO-L> Apple logo/MSW Logo

7. WTD: 'ls -lR '->HTML code

8. LOGO-L> window-geometry

9. LOGO-L> MicroWorlds for windows

10. LOGO-L> windows functions in MSWLogo

11. LOGO-L> MSWLogo windows

12. LOGO-L> Re: Window Sensitivity