Book recommendation requested
Author Message
 Book recommendation requested

I can offer you a book that I have recently completed, THE TURTLE'S
DISCOVERY BOOK.  It's a light-hearted, cartoon illustrated family/class
activity book for exploring Logo on and off the computer.  It's an extension
of several books on Logo that I wrote in the early '80s.

THE TURTLE'S DISCOVERY BOOK takes our cartoon characters, Logy, the Turtle,
and Morf, Logy's not always very bright rabbit sidekick, from the very basics
of MSW Logo 4.0 through the development of list-based games, two- and three-
dimensional design...including TurtleCAD, designing, rotating, magnifying,
expanding, and shearing objects in 3-D space.

The book is going to be published in several months.  In the meantime, I'm
making the book available to members of the CompuServe Logo Forum and via
snail mail to others.

If you would like additional information, let me know.

Regards...Jim Muller
--
Jim Muller
CIS Logo Forum

Wed, 14 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Book recommendation requested

2. Request: recommendations for books on Oberon

3. request for book recommendations

4. request for book recommendations

5. Request for book recommendations

6. Request for book review : OOP books

7. Request for book review : OOP books

8. Sun APL Recommendations Requested

9. Request for Recommendation of Reports or Articles about Eiffel

10. Clipper 87 / dBaseiii request - network recommendation?

11. PC REXX: Recommendations Requested

12. PC REXX: Recommendations Requested