constructivism
Author Message
 constructivism

came across a couple of interesting books about bad constructivism

 I suppose all ideas can be used for good or bad
 in my state at the moment (south Australia) the new highly structured
curriculum framework is said by its authors to be based on a constuctivist
philosophy
 then that is pushed by "leadership" in schools in a semi-religious
instructionist manner, then we have a big mess
 anyway here are the books I'm referring too
 lots of interesting reader reviews and even page excerpts on amazon

http://www.*-*-*.com/
670590-8861557
The Sokal Hoax : The Sham That Shook the Academy
by The Editors of Lingua Franca (Editor), Lingua Franca (Editor)

http://www.*-*-*.com/
90-8861557
A House Built on Sand : Exposing Postmodernist Myths About Science
by Noretta Koertge (Editor)

I'm wondering how we can distinguish between good and bad constructivism ?
-- Bill Kerr

Tue, 11 May 2004 08:53:09 GMT

1. Inspiring vs. Selling Constructivism

2. Inspiring vs Selling of Constructivism

3. Fwd: [LogoForum] Inspiring vs Selling of Constructivism

4. Constructivism

5. Constructivism

6. Constructivism in the real world

7. Constructivism

8. Constructivism

9. Constructivism

10. A testimony to Constructivism power...

11. Constructivism