Where to find?
Author Message
 Where to find?

Hello,

I'm new for logo, I'm searching for an interpreter/compiler, where can I
find it.   Tx

Wed, 04 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Cannot find the right record using random read in TPS but can find in DBF

2. ANS 6.1.1550 FIND (was FIND bug in Win32Forth)

3. I am trying to find an equivalency to the global boolean found in labview 2

4. Visa Find resource vi does not find GPIB0 board

5. -find (Dash Find)

6. Strangeness in Find.find

7. ?? weirdness in Find.find/lstat ??

8. FIND FIRST, FIND NEXT

9. Finding an applicable method and find-method

10. $canvas find enclosed does not find text with trailing newline

11. Finding a Help topic using Content. Index or Find

12. Finding a Help topic using Content. Index or Find