LOGO-L> Eurologo '97 proceedings
Author Message
 LOGO-L> Eurologo '97 proceedings

Dear Logo enthusiasts,

At last, but not least, we have compiled the Eurologo'97 proceedings
down-loadable on our Web site. Sorry for the delay! We had some
'minor' technical problems, which delayed this process. We lost all
files and had to recompile and redo the layout. So if you notice some
mistakes or something missing, please let us know.

We have also included some pictures taken on spot. If you have some
more, let us know!

We hope that you would enjoy the moments of your stay here again by
looking at the pages. For those of you who couldn't come, we hope to
give you the taste of our conference and country. The papers sent in
and presented can be viewed and downloaded, hoping to provide you with
the professional outcome of Eurologo'97.

Enjoy it!

... And do not forget the following date: 22-25 August 1999
the date for Eurologo'99 in Bulgaria.

The organisers will soon contact you with further details.

See you in Bulgaria,

Marta

Marta Turcsanyi-Szabo
Chairman of Eurologo Scientific Committee

Fri, 05 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. LOGO-L> Eurologo '97 proceedings site

2. LOGO-L> Eurologo'97

3. LOGO-L> Cartoon Competition (Eurologo'97)

4. LOGO-L> Welcome to Eurologo'97

5. LOGO-L> FD Eurologo'97

6. LOGO-L> Pix from EuroLogo 97

7. Cartoon Competition (Eurologo'97)

8. EUROLOGO'97

9. Eurologo'97

10. Eurologo 97 announcment

11. LOGO-L> EUROLOGO'95 Proceedings & Outcome

12. LOGO-L> EuroLogo