LOGO-L> bury command in MSWlogo
Author Message
 LOGO-L> bury command in MSWlogo

Dear,

I encountered a problem with the bury command. I run the following commands:

to tell :turtles
  make "activeturtles (se :turtles)
end
bury "tell

tell "0
bury "activeturtles

then I list the variables and "activeturtles" is still listed and not hidden.

Has anyone an idea why this can't be done?

Thanks in advance,
Yves KREIS

Sun, 28 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 LOGO-L> bury command in MSWlogo

Use BURYNAME to bury names
Use BURY to bury procedures

Quote:

> Dear,

> I encountered a problem with the bury command. I run the following commands:

> to tell :turtles
>   make "activeturtles (se :turtles)
> end
> bury "tell

> tell "0
> bury "activeturtles

> then I list the variables and "activeturtles" is still listed and not hidden.

> Has anyone an idea why this can't be done?

> Thanks in advance,
> Yves KREIS

George Mills

http://www.softronix.com

Sun, 28 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. LOGO-L> PC-LOGO syntax in MSWLogo

2. redefinition of buried procedures in MSWLogo

3. redefinition of buried procedures in MSWLogo

4. LOGO-L> Logo commands

5. LOGO-L> Re: MSWLogo

6. LOGO-L> MSWlogo for D. Barnett

7. LOGO-L> Web page + MSWLogo GUI Builder

8. LOGO-L> Bola magica (MSWLogo)

9. LOGO-L> oscillatory table with mswlogo bits

10. LOGO-L> Re: MSWlogo

11. LOGO-L> MSWLogo 6.2 is available

12. LOGO-L> Searching for MSWLogo (Spanish Version)