[TECHNICAL] MWPro question
Author Message
 [TECHNICAL] MWPro question

   Till now, in order to use readchar I used to  mouseclick on the graphic
area, so that logo will not think I want to type in  the commander. Is
there a command to do it from within a procedure?   Thank you, Daniel

LogoForum messages are archived at:
< http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;
http://www.*-*-*.com/

< http://www.*-*-*.com/ ; Yahoo! Terms of Service.

Sun, 06 Jun 2004 12:13:23 GMT

1. [TECHNICAL] MWPro Question

2. [TECHNICAL] MWPro question

3. [TECHNICAL] MWPro - alternative to WHILEstatement?

4. [TECHNICAL] MWPro - alternative to WHILE statement?

5. [TECHNICAL] MWPro - alternative to WHILE statement?

6. MWPro question

7. MWPro forum?

8. MWPro forum?

9. making text box a comand center - MWPro

10. making text box a comand center - MWPro

11. making text box a comand center - MWPro

12. Technical question about new Events