neural networks
Author Message
 neural networks

I'm working with a 9-year old to develop some projects with Logo. One of the
areas of interest is "intelligence", so I'd like to explore with him the
difference between "symbolic" computation and neural networks. Does anyone
know of some simple Logo code that illustrates the basic workings of a
neural network? We'd appreciate any pointers. Thanks. k

Thu, 25 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Neural Networks anyone?

2. neural networks

3. paper on J and neural networks

4. Neural Network

5. Neural Networks

6. Free Artificial Intelligence Neural Network Library!

7. Ref: Free Artificial Intelligence Neural Network Library!

8. Free Artificial Intelligence Neural Network Library!

9. Neural Networks

10. NEEDED: data base structure for artificial neural network

11. neural networks

12. neural network code