LOGO-L> Re: Clipboard Improvement
Author Message
 LOGO-L> Re: Clipboard Improvement

How are you telling MSWLogo to copy the text?

Select the text with the Mouse and hit <CTRL-C>.
Then you can paste it in any application with <CTRL-V>
or <SHIFT+Insert> or through an Edit Menu if it has one.

What error are you getting?

Quote:

> Dear SoftRonix:

> I am a MSWLogo user. I have a problem to ask you.
> I want to copy some text from the command windows to the clipboard, but
> when I do this, Windows tells
> me that is an error in LOGO.EXE. Why? Can you improve this problem?

> Please reply me.

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 24 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. LOGO-L> Apple logo/MSW Logo