Thanks for 3D Rings explanation
Author Message
 Thanks for 3D Rings explanation

Quote:
> I have not seen any web sites yet that cover 3D capabilities like the many
> that have covered 2D and the language itself.

> There are also a bunch of 3D examples (as well as many 2D examples) at
> Olga and Yehuda's site http://www.*-*-*.com/
> check out many of the sites I listed on MSWLogo's web page. There is a
> section just for 3D. Most are more advanced examples.

I have a suggestion:

There have been many 3D posts in the past. Maybe someone could dig them
out of the logo-l archive (does the archive still exists?) render the 3Ds,
make gifs of them and put them in the LogoForum files or images seccion.

I recall some of them:

the bug.
the soccer ball.
some very, very nice 3d curves, spirals.
the hollowed cube.
the olympic rings
..

and for people who don't have MSWLogo
the solar system
the flowered box
3d fractal curve
space shuttle
..

Daniel

LogoForum messages are archived at:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thu, 06 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Thanks for 3D Rings explanation

I have a suggestion:

There have been many 3D posts in the past. Maybe someone could dig
them
out of the logo-l archive (does the archive still exists?) render
the 3Ds,
make gifs of them and put them in the LogoForum files or images
seccion.

 Daniel & all,

Surf to:

    <http://www.geocities.com/yehukatz>http://www.geocities.com/yehukatz

Enter the Logo Gallery section, then select (in the lower part of the
screen) the 3D section.

Enjoy,

Yehuda

LogoForum messages are archived at:

<http://www.egroups.com/group/LogoForum>http://www.egroups.com/group/LogoForum

Thu, 06 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Thanks for 3D Rings explanation

2. True 3D Olympic Rings

3. VRML 3D ring

4. VRML 3D Ring

5. VRML 3D Ring

6. ring 0 to ring 123

7. Ring 0 access from within a ring 3 program without VxD

8. 3D Archaeology Thanks!

9. accessing 3D FFT data as 1D/3D complex/real arrays

10. ? subroutine to check if a 3D point is in the 3D region or not

11. Thank you, thank you. I accept the accolades, Thank you!

12. Thank you, Thank you. I accept the accolades, Thank you!