Kids and Video Gore
Author Message
 Kids and Video Gore

Today, I substituted a class in Logo for a Robotics class.  The
students were having difficulty with the concept of variables and
procedures.  So rather than deal with it in Robolab, I switched to
Terrapin.

REPEAT 10 [FD 2 IF HIT? "FLYDUCK [PLAY "OHOH] [HOME] ]

It didn't take a minute after the students successfully ran an
intercept that they clamoured for gore.  "How do you destroy it?"

It's not just in this class, but in almost every class I've taught.
What is that all about?

Ciao!
:-)  edwin

LogoForum messages are archived at:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 06 Jun 2004 21:08:57 GMT

1. kids and video gore

2. Object Structures - Building Object-Oriented Software Components with Eiffel- By Jacob Gore

3. Al Gore and the Internet

4. Al Gore and the Internet

5. Al Gore and the Internet

6. PCI Video Cards and ISA Video Cards

7. PCI Video Cards and ISA Video Cards

8. VIDEO - VIDEO

9. Beware of Office XP if you have more than 1 kid and computer at home MICROSOFT DISCRIMINATES AGAINST FAMILIES WITH MULTIPLE KIDS AND COMPUTERS

10. WHAT ARE THE KIDS REALLY DOING ONLINE..

11. Looking for Tutorial/Book for Kids

12. Perl for kids