Career advice for the 21st century: Stay away from any job that can be done online
Author Message
 Career advice for the 21st century: Stay away from any job that can be done online

So which side of the debate on globalization, internet economics and
technology sharing would you like to take first?  :-)  edwin
 The side that will pay my rent, and allow me to eat regularly. :-)  I've
done some tutoring on-line thru Tutor.com and I like it. Their whiteboard &
IM windows are only fair, I can't save a session afterwards to learn from
it. But I like doing it, love getting paid, and the students win because
I'm good at finding & fixing learning bottlenecks, especially in Math.  I'm
also exploring home schooling, since many parents will teach anything but
math!  So far I haven't been able to get enough hours to support a canary!
Bob  A mind once stretched, will never return to its original dimentions. -

LogoForum messages are archived at:
< http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;
http://www.*-*-*.com/

< http://www.*-*-*.com/ ; Yahoo! Terms of Service.