LOGO-L> Naming Super Procedure by MAIN
Author Message
 LOGO-L> Naming Super Procedure by MAIN

Quote:

> I don't like procedures with "main" in their names, but that's just a
> matter of personal taste.

I find MAIN most useful, not to say - necessary. When I receive projects
from my students on floppies, most of them consist of more than 25
procedures, I have no simple means to recognize the super procedure
except by naming it MAIN. [The procedures in the editor, after being
LOADed, lose of course their original hierarchical order].

Of course I receive with every project also a hard copy, but I don't
have it always in front of me when I want to run one of those programs.

If more information is needed, you can always ;-mark it in the body of
the procedure.

Regards...
[[Yehuda]]

Fri, 10 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. LOGO-L> Logo procedure problem

2. if __name__=='__main__': main()

3. LOGO-L> cloning procedures

4. LOGO-L> launch : parallel running of procedures

5. LOGO-L> library procedures

6. LOGO-L> one procedure from another

7. LOGO-L> missing procedure for HANOI demo

8. LOGO-L> Printing procedures and images produced

9. LOGO-L> random procedures

10. LOGO-L> Random procedures

11. LOGO-L> slow procedure