newbie: freeware logo program w/compiler
Author Message
 newbie: freeware logo program w/compiler

Quote:
> is there a freeware logo language w / compiler (or without) for Windows

http://www.*-*-*.com/    Home of George Mills and the free MSWLogo for
all Windows machines including Win2000.  This is the version of Logo that
most(more than a few use MicroWorlds) of the posters(including me) to the
LogoForum use most of the time.  And it is the only Logo code that I know of
that does 3D.

www.coserv.net/~tgla   "The Great Logo Adventure" by Jim Muller for MSWLogo
and more Logo links. I have seen Jim's must-have book in {*filter*} used
bookstores.  Jim's site also has Logo history and other interesting
information from a fellow that has been actively involved in Logo from the
beginning.
---

LogoForum messages are archived at:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 12 May 2004 21:50:11 GMT

1. newbie: freeware logo program w/compiler

2. Programming a Logo Interpreter (Compiler????)

3. Berkeley Logo 5.3 released (freeware)

4. Freeware Logo ?

5. Looking for freeware/shareware Logo on Macs.

6. looking for Freeware/Shareware Logo for Mac

7. Berkeley Logo 5.1 (freeware) available

8. Berkeley Logo 5.1 (freeware) available

9. Berkeley Logo 5.1 (freeware) available

10. LOGO-L> Logo compiler

11. newbie looking for good freeware debugger