LOGO-L> neural networks
Author Message
 LOGO-L> neural networks

Look here:

Sun, 13 Aug 1995 18:50:35 -0900

Logo Archive: LOGO-L> A Perceptron

Quote:
> I'm working with a 9-year old to develop some projects with Logo. One of the
> areas of interest is "intelligence", so I'd like to explore with him the
> difference between "symbolic" computation and neural networks. Does anyone
> know of some simple Logo code that illustrates the basic workings of a
> neural network? We'd appreciate any pointers. Thanks. k

Thu, 25 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 LOGO-L> neural networks
Thanks for the reply, Ajoy. Where is "here"?

> Look here:

> Sun, 13 Aug 1995 18:50:35 -0900

> Logo Archive: LOGO-L> A Perceptron

> > I'm working with a 9-year old to develop some projects with Logo. One of
the
> > areas of interest is "intelligence", so I'd like to explore with him the
> > difference between "symbolic" computation and neural networks. Does
anyone
> > know of some simple Logo code that illustrates the basic workings of a
> > neural network? We'd appreciate any pointers. Thanks. k

Thu, 25 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 LOGO-L> neural networks
Ignore my last question. Found it! Thanks. k

Quote:
> Thanks for the reply, Ajoy. Where is "here"?

> > Look here:

> > Sun, 13 Aug 1995 18:50:35 -0900

> > Logo Archive: LOGO-L> A Perceptron

> > > I'm working with a 9-year old to develop some projects with Logo. One
of
> the
> > > areas of interest is "intelligence", so I'd like to explore with him
the
> > > difference between "symbolic" computation and neural networks. Does
> anyone
> > > know of some simple Logo code that illustrates the basic workings of a
> > > neural network? We'd appreciate any pointers. Thanks. k

Thu, 25 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. LOGO-L> Internet Banner Network

2. LOGO-L> MSWLogo Networking

3. Neural Networks anyone?

4. neural networks

5. paper on J and neural networks

6. Neural Network

7. Neural Networks

8. Free Artificial Intelligence Neural Network Library!

9. Ref: Free Artificial Intelligence Neural Network Library!

10. Free Artificial Intelligence Neural Network Library!

11. Neural Networks

12. NEEDED: data base structure for artificial neural network