New file uploaded to LogoForum
Author Message
 New file uploaded to LogoForum

Hello,

a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the LogoForum
group.

  File        : /bola.gif

  Description : Esfera de Nieve (MSWLogo)

You can access this file at the URL

http://www.*-*-*.com/ %2Egif+

To learn more about eGroups file sharing, please visit

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Regards,

LogoForum messages are archived at:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Mon, 02 Jun 2003 13:46:27 GMT
 New file uploaded to LogoForum

> a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the LogoForum
> group.

I have always thought that spider webs and snow flakes would be very
interesting things to model with Logo.  But I would include a little bit of
random in my models.  Mother Nature does not make any two snowflakes exactly
the same.  Just like she does make any two people the same.

But Daniel, clicking on the URL you sent did not work for me.  What did work
is surfing to the LogoForum page http://www.egroups.com/group/LogoForum and
then clicking on Files.    Dale
---

LogoForum messages are archived at: