hyperlogo
Author Message
 hyperlogo

Gentlemen:

I can't seem to find a hyperlogo group (used with HyperStudio).  Is there
anyone in your group that can help me with a problem I am having in
programing a tutorial for my school with hyperlogo.

My problem has to do lists. Your discussions seem to be way more advanced
than I am.  But I don't know who/where to go for help.  Can someone point
me in the right direction?

C{*filter*}te Knauke

Tue, 19 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 hyperlogo

----------

Quote:

> I can't seem to find a hyperlogo group (used with HyperStudio).  Is there
> anyone in your group that can help me with a problem I am having in
> programing a tutorial for my school with hyperlogo.

There are two resources devoted specifically to HyperLogo.

The first is a list server at topica.com. This delivers the content directly
to your mailbox. It's also the most active Hyperlogo forum, and the one that
delivers the fastest answers.

To subscribe, send an e-mail to:

The second is a news area, like this one.  It moved recently, when the
HyperStudio staff moved from El Cajon to Torrance, which may be the reason
you didn't find it when you looked.  It's at news.hyperstudio.com.

Quote:
> My problem has to do lists. Your discussions seem to be way more advanced
> than I am.  But I don't know who/where to go for help.  Can someone point
> me in the right direction?

If the questions deal specifically with lists, the folks in this forum are
eminently qualified to answer them. :) If you get into HyperLogo-specific
areas, I'd be happy to help out--and I may help with the list questions if I
see them before someone else with the time and knowledge to help.

Mike Westerfield
(Author of HyperLogo)

Fri, 22 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Logo /HyperLogo reference on-line???

2. LOGO-L> Assessment Programming with Hyperlogo

3. Interest in HyperLogo?

4. HyperLogo

5. HyperLogo

6. New HyperStudio/HyperLogo