LOGO-L> Re: MSW Logo
Author Message
 LOGO-L> Re: MSW Logo

I try not to give anyone the whole answer but I'll list a few functions
I suspect I would use that you might look up. This does not mean you have
to use these functions.

ARRAY (to store a table of the base ten values indexed by the ascii value)
ASCII (to convert a chracter to a number)
ITEM  (to reference a digit with in the word to be converted and index the array)

Quote:

> Hi! I am trying to write a procedure using MSW Logo that will convert a
> number written in base 12 notation to its base 10 representation. Any
> hints, strategies, or suggestions?
> Thanks.
> Melanie R

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thu, 02 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. LOGO-L> Apple logo/MSW Logo

2. LOGO-L> Re: MSW LOGO hardcopy

3. LOGO-L> msw logo: turtling

4. LOGO-L> RE: MSW Logo and Interfacing

5. LOGO-L> MSW-logo and values

6. LOGO-L> Re: MSW LOGO

7. LOGO-L>Please Recursion in MSW-LOGO

8. Different behaviour - UCBLOGO, MSW-LOGO, TKTS-LOGO

9. Different behaviour - UCBLOGO, MSW-LOGO, TKTS-LOGO

11. LOGO-L> diferences between PC Logo and MSW Logo?

12. LOGO-L> Welcome to logo-l