LOGO-L> GUI for UCBLogo
Author Message
 LOGO-L> GUI for UCBLogo

Brian Harvey said at "LOGO-L> Re: Logo for MAC".
[2000/01/03 19:47]

Quote:
> Just today I got some email from someone who wants to work on a GUI for
> UCBLogo.  It'll be a tricky project because I want it to work consistently
> on all platforms (unlike MSWLogo, which makes the Windows API visible to
> the Logo user).  But there's hope.  :-)

*That* would be great! I hope it works out. UCBLogo is great, but it
suffers from being "unmac-like" (or "unwindows-like" if you'd rather).
Please continue with all speed. Your idea to keep it consistent among
platforms is good, too.

Chuc
Charles T. Smith
Professional Educator and Logo Maniac
535 Cap Au Gris
Troy, MO 63379

< http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~mrchuc>

Sat, 22 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. LOGO-L> About UCBlogo

2. LOGO-L> pure glass shapes in UCBLogo

3. LOGO-L> About UCBlogo

4. LOGO-L> 3d extensions to UCBLogo

5. LOGO-L> setxyz and screw in UCBLogo

6. LOGO-L> ellipsoid and paraboloid in UCBLogo

7. LOGO-L> 3d isometric code in UCBLogo

8. LOGO-L> the snail in UCBLogo

9. LOGO-L> Shuttle in UCBLogo

10. LOGO-L> 3 d extensions to UCBLogo