Physics and Science Demos
Author Message
 Physics and Science Demos

Sure, here:

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Here (Physics Section):
http://www.*-*-*.com/

And here (Seems to be offline at the time):
http://www.*-*-*.com/
Mr. Fujikawa's WWW page which includes projects he has done
with his High School Physics students in Japan.

But maybe you want to include NetLogo projects too (which increases
the number of available Science projects a lot):
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Daniel
OpenWorld Learning

Quote:
>    Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 02:18:49 -0000

> Are there any physics or science demos written in LOGO available on
> the web?

LogoForum messages are archived at:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Fri, 09 Dec 2005 23:13:02 GMT

1. Physics and Science Demos

2. Python1-5.2/Demo/embed/demo.c core dump

3. Computers in Physics Article: Sather

4. My Computational Methods of Physics page

5. JOB: ATTENTION physics/LABVIEW GURUS!!!

6. ATTENTION ALL PHYSICS/ LABVIEW GURUS!!!!!

7. JOB: Attn: Labview/Physics Gurus!

8. The Physics of Traffic Jams

9. Good Examples for Teaching Curried Functions can be drawn from Physics

10. Lumonics HD-300 of Spectra-Physics PDL-3 driver

11. Good Examples for Teaching Curried Functions can be drawn from Physics

12. VRML and the Laws of Physics