FS: Apple Logo for kids (Book) w/pictures
Author Message
 FS: Apple Logo for kids (Book) w/pictures

I have a few spare copies of the TAB book called 'Apple Logo
for kids.'  They are brand new and many of the examples will
work with standard versions of Logo.  There are some excellent
examples and many programs.  I would like to get $10 per copy
which will include shipping with-in the US.  If you need several
let me know and I can work something out.  Below are links
to pictures of the font and back of the book.

http://www.*-*-*.com/

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Regards,

Robert

Robert L. Doerr (MCNE, MCP, A+)
26308 Cubberness
St. Clair Shores, MI 48081
Tel: (810) 777-1313

WEB Site: http://www.*-*-*.com/
"Keeping Personal Robots alive!"
Heathkit HEROS (Jr, 1, & 2000), Androbots, & MAXX STEELE.

Mon, 29 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. FS: Apple Logo for kids (Book) w/pictures

2. FS: Apple Logo for kids (Book)

3. FS: Apple Logo for kids (Book)

4. FS: Apple Logo for kids (Book)

5. FS: Apple Logo for kids (Book)

6. Apple Logo for Kids

7. Apple Logo for Kids

8. LOGO-L> Apple Logo - for Apple IIe

9. LOGO-L> Books for teaching kids programming

10. FS: Logo Related Books and Literature

11. LOGO-L> Apple logo/MSW Logo

12. LOGO-L> teaching logo to young kids