for shorter way
you can define

copydef "3d "perspective
copydef "2d "wrap

and use the shortcuts 3d or 2d

Make a text file named 3d with the line
copydef "3d "perspective
and put it into the folder logo lib
Do the same with a file named 2d with the line
copydef "2d "wrap
and you will keep those commands for ever.

P-a Dreyfuss

P-A Dreyfuss

Quote:

> > In MSWLogo the command PERSPECTIVE allows one to work in a 3d world.
> > Can anyone tell me how to get out of perspective back to the usual 2d
> > world, without exiting Logo?

> Olivia, here is a copy and paste from a recent post from George Mills.
> Dale
> ====================
> The PERSPECTIVE command is grouped with "Drawing Mode Commands".

> MSWLogo starts in (2D) WRAP mode and there is also (2D) FENCE
> mode, (2D) WINDOW mode. MSWLogo adds a 4th drawing mode called
> (3D) PERSPECTIVE mode.

> So all you have to do is choose another drawng mode, like:

> WRAP
> ---

Get FREE voicemail, fax and email at http://www.*-*-*.com/ {*filter*}.com
Talk online at http://www.*-*-*.com/ {*filter*}.com

Mon, 29 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 LOGO-L> Re: mswlogo perspective

As short cut you can use

copydef "3d "perspective
copydef "2d "wrap

You can put a file named 2d with the line
copydef "2d "wrap
in the folder logolib

the same with  a file 3d
and the line
copydef "3d "perspective

Now switch using the commands 2d and  3d
Regards P-A Dreyfuss

Quote:

> > In MSWLogo the command PERSPECTIVE allows one to work in a 3d world.
> > Can anyone tell me how to get out of perspective back to the usual 2d
> > world, without exiting Logo?

> Olivia, here is a copy and paste from a recent post from George Mills.
> Dale
> ====================
> The PERSPECTIVE command is grouped with "Drawing Mode Commands".

> MSWLogo starts in (2D) WRAP mode and there is also (2D) FENCE
> mode, (2D) WINDOW mode. MSWLogo adds a 4th drawing mode called
> (3D) PERSPECTIVE mode.

> So all you have to do is choose another drawng mode, like:

> WRAP
> ---

Get FREE voicemail, fax and email at http://www.*-*-*.com/ {*filter*}.com
Talk online at http://www.*-*-*.com/ {*filter*}.com

Mon, 29 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. LOGO-L> mswlogo perspective

2. LOGO-L> PC-LOGO syntax in MSWLogo

3. LOGO-L> ChessBoard in Perspective

4. LOGO-L> Perspective OFF

5. LOGO-L> Re: MSWLogo

6. LOGO-L> MSWlogo for D. Barnett

7. LOGO-L> Web page + MSWLogo GUI Builder

8. LOGO-L> Bola magica (MSWLogo)

9. LOGO-L> oscillatory table with mswlogo bits

10. LOGO-L> Re: MSWlogo

11. LOGO-L> MSWLogo 6.2 is available

12. LOGO-L> Searching for MSWLogo (Spanish Version)