LOGO-L> Re: Support & Interaction
Author Message
 LOGO-L> Re: Support & Interaction

Hello Daniel,

My students are 12 years old (normal age).
We have computer course 45 minutes a week.

They are using MSWLOGO (My french version with tools).

I stated wit setpos  house and boat then setposxyz for a cube
then the procedure house in perspective mode.With a second wall
and they have to join the same points in the two houses reading coordonates
x y from the procedure house (maison)

bc = penpaint
bi = pd
li = pu
fpos =   setpos
fposxyz = fposxyz
vg = cs

pour maison

bc
li fpos[0 0]
bi
fpos[0 70]
fpos[50 100]
fpos[100 70]
fpos[100 0]
fpos[0 0 ]
fpos[30 0]
fpos [30 40]
fpos[50 40]
fpos[50 0]
li
fpos[70 40]
bi
fpos [70 60]
fpos[90 60]
fpos[90 40]
fpos[70 40]

end

pour maison3d
maison
li fpos [ 0 0]
bi
fposxyz[0 0 100]
maison
li fpos [ 0 0]
fposxyz[0 70 100]
bi
fposxyz[0 70 0]
fposxyz[50 100 0]
fposxyz[50 100 100]
fposxyz[100 70 100]
fposxyz[100 70 0]
fposxyz[100 0 0]
fposxyz[100 0 100]
end

Then I introduce fd , bk, rt lt , they make a square.

and using the square and
rightroll (rr),
uppitch (up),leftroll (lr),downpitch (down) they make .
dr = rt
av = fd
carr = square
pour cube2

carr
id 90
carr
dr 90
av 50
ga 90
ig 90
carr
dr 90
av 50
ga 90
ig 90
carr
end

pour moulin
carr
pique 90
carr
pique 90
carr
pique 90
carr
end

then I introduce repeat
pour moulin2
rp?te 4 [carr pique 90]
end

and some math to change the number of wings
pour moulin3
rp?te 8 [carr pique 45]
end

And variables  (This week)
pour moulin :n
rp?te :n  [carr pique 360/:n ]
end

With change in to carr adding polystart and polyend ,
adding polyview at the end of cube2 and moulin and bracelet

pour carr
poly.start
av 50
dr 90
av 50
dr 90
av 50
dr 90
av 50
dr 90
poly.end
end

pour bracelet
repete 8 [carre av 50 pique 45]
poly.af
end

and the turning mill
attends= wait
nettoie = clean

pour moulint
repete 24 [moulin attends 5 nettoie pique 30]
moulin
end

Quote:

> > What is interesting with 3d is that they have areal reason to use the
> > computer for drawing since they get a translation from a move in the
real
> > world into a picture in perspective on the screen.
> > Regards
> > P-A Dreyfuss

> What age are your students? In what environment does this happen? (Is it
at
> a school? is it part of a course?)

> Daniel

Get FREE voicemail, fax and email at http://www.*-*-*.com/ {*filter*}.com