LOGO-L> New York Logo Users Group
Author Message
 LOGO-L> New York Logo Users Group

Some years ago the New York Logo Users Group held regular meetings. Luara
Allen has urged a revival of the group and several other people I've spoken
to recently have also expressed an interest. Even in the age of the
Internet there's still a place for face to face exchange.

So here we go:

New York Logo Users Group Meeting

When:   Wednesday, December 15
        4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.

Where:  Ethical Culture School
        33 Central Park West (63rd Street)

Agenda:

- What's going on with Logo
        - activities in New York and around the world
        - new software, etc.
- Sharing projects and ideas
- Open discussion
- Future plans for the group

If you're working with MicroWorlds, LEGO Logo, PC Logo, MSW Logo, UCBLogo,
StarLogo, or whatever Logo this meeting is for you. Please spread the word.

Thanks to Lan Heng of Ethical for hosting the meeting.

Michael Tempel                    tel: 212 579 8028
Logo Foundation                   fax: 212 579 8013

New York  NY 10024
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 30 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 LOGO-L> New York Logo Users Group

Michael,

Good luck with the revival.  I hope you'll be able to keep the list
informed as to what takes place at the meetings.  Now if you get a
computer, a net connection and a fast typist we could set up a chat room
while the meeting is going on and we all could take part!

regards

Quote:

--
Frank Caggiano

http://www.atlantic.net/~caggiano/
ICQ# 20694472

Tue, 30 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. New York Logo Users Group Meeting

2. New York Logo Users Group Meeting - TODAY

3. New York Logo Users Group Meeting

4. LOGO-L> Reminder: New York Logo Users Group

5. LOGO-L> New York Logo Users Group Meeting

6. LOGO-L> Logo Users Ring startup

7. LOGO-L> LOGO USERS FROM ITALY REWARDED

8. LOGO-L> Re: New Logo learner

9. LOGO-L> New to Logo

10. LOGO-L> New Logo Book

11. LOGO-L> New in Logo