LOGO-L> missing procedure for HANOI demo
Author Message
 LOGO-L> missing procedure for HANOI demo

;hellow George Mills
;Hello Olga Tuzova
;Here is the code of the sequence procedure;yes I put it in my library
;it simply outputs a list of numbers starting from 1 to :n.
;My problems with the HANOI code was not due to colours;since I
;tried RGB colours, then I ommited colours altogether. when I tried
;it I ommited also setcursor and the like.
;Thanks for your kind and helpful suggestions.
;Best Regards.
;Mhelhefni
;--------------------------------------------------------
TO sequence :N
MAKE "T 1
REPEAT :N - 1 [MAKE "T SE :T 1 + LAST :T]
OP :T
END
bury "sequence
;--------------------------------------------------------

Tue, 14 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. LOGO-L> Re: missing procedure for HANOI demo

2. LOGO-L> Logo procedure problem

3. LOGO-L> Re: Demo-program

4. LOGO-L> Demo-program

5. LOGO-L> projectile demo

6. LOGO-L> without multi-turtles demo

7. LOGO-L> Re: DEMO

8. LOGO-L> Naming Super Procedure by MAIN

9. LOGO-L> cloning procedures

10. LOGO-L> launch : parallel running of procedures

11. LOGO-L> library procedures