Sent: Sunday, November 21, 1999 5:42 PM

Subject: LOGO-L> Re: Printing with Logo

I'm using BERKELEY LOGO

>We can't help you unless you sepcify which Logo you are
>using. If it's MSWLogo see the BITMAP menu.

>> Can enyone tall me, can I print job (graphics) that I done with Logo and
how
>> to do that?

>> Krunoslav Peuli?
>> Petrijevci, CROATIA

>> http://www.*-*-*.com/

>--

> http://www.*-*-*.com/
>The www page contains some very powerful educational software.
>Our single most important investment is our kids.

Thu, 09 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 LOGO-L>UCB Logo

Quote:
> Hi:

> I can find a lot of resource on MSW logo but not UCB Logo.  Can anyone
point
> some good web site that deal with UCB logo?

> Thanks!

> - Jason

I agree -- it seems to have gotten harder to find. Here's one place, I
hope:

http://home.cnet.com/search/results/1,10050,,00.html?ty=127&or=ste_dl_&q
t=UCB%20logo

I'm trying the link now. It appears to be working from:

  http://macinsearch.com/infomac/art/grf/ucb-logo.html

Good luck!

--Tim Han

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Fri, 10 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 LOGO-L>UCB Logo

Quote:
> Hi:

> I can find a lot of resource on MSW logo but not UCB Logo.  Can
anyone point
> some good web site that deal with UCB logo?

> Thanks!

> - Jason

Came back to this by chance. This:

  http://www.logo.org/resources.html

appears a very useful page. It includes an ftp link to a source for UCB
logo that looks familiar, but I'm not sure it's going to work anymore.
But maybe you can find something else that works. Star Logo looks
intriguing.

Good luck.

--tbh

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/