LOGO-L> Logo Studies & Constructionist Schools of the Internet
Author Message
 LOGO-L> Logo Studies & Constructionist Schools of the Internet

Quote:

>>The perfect square has no corners;

     So a circle may actually be a many-sided (perfect) polygon...

Quote:

> I have a more ambitious idea in mind --->>>
>either national or international constuctionist schools of the Internet with
>formal enrolments, paid teachers, courses, accreditation etc.

>its time ?

I'd like to hear more about your vision.

Tom

Wed, 17 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 LOGO-L> Logo Studies & Constructionist Schools of the Internet

I would like to hear more about this idea - my concern is that it would remove
the younger students from the personal touch the teacher provides. The student
teacher relationship is half the learning experience.
Mike Maveal

Quote:

>>The perfect square has no corners;

     So a circle may actually be a many-sided (perfect) polygon...

Quote:

> I have a more ambitious idea in mind --->>>
>either national or international constuctionist schools of the Internet with
>formal enrolments, paid teachers, courses, accreditation etc.

>its time ?

I'd like to hear more about your vision.

Tom

----
Mike Maveal

Thu, 18 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. LOGO-L> Logo Studies

2. LOGO-L> learning style/logo study

3. LOGO-L> Internet Academy finds school niche

4. LOGO-L> Logo in Secondary schools

5. LOGO-L> Logo course over the internet

6. LOGO-L> Logo on the Internet

7. LOGO-L> Re: Logo and Internet

8. LOGO-L> Apple logo/MSW Logo

10. LOGO-L> european schools info